Approx. Rs 14,900 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Application||When neutral is failed or 440v occured in single Phase line, it will cutoff and protectthe equipment|
|Power Factor||No loss in power factor|
|Use||Phase To Phase Protector Box|
|Built Type||Modular, Panel Build|
We are one of the well-known manufacturers and suppliers of 440v Phase To Phase Protector.
The offered phase-to-phase protector is a device, designed to protect the electrical appliances from sudden voltage spikes. Our offered phase protector tries to limit the voltage supply, which is beyond the threshold value. The offered protector blocks the connection or shorts the extra current to ground. Models & Amps / KVA rates :
Special Features of 440v Phase to Phase Protector:
- 30 Amps, 40A, 60A, 80A, 100A, 150A, 200A, 250A, 300A, 350A, 400A, 450A, up to 630 Amps
- World advanced micro process controller technology is used.
- Automatically cut off the main A/c, when sudden high. voltage, 440V, Phase-to-phase or phase –in- neutral
- High voltage cut off at 295V(L&;N) is also available.
- Avoids fire and damages to the single phase electrical appliances and wiring.
- Current sensing devices like ELCB, MCB and fuse carriers will not trip off during the neutral failure.
- Certified by ETDC (Electronic Test & Development Center) GOVT. of India.
- What happens when the neutral is failed.
- If neutral fails, phase will return to the neutral wire and due to this, phase will pass through the entire neutral wirings.
- It gets high voltage from above 380V.
- So that single phase appliance will receive phase 1 & phase. 2 instead of phase & neutral 220V 220V=440V phase to phase.
- When neutral fails at the balance or unbalanced load condition, using micro controller technology, our NFCB will sense the return phase and it will trip the power to the load.
- Even if high voltage occurs, in any phase line, load will be tripped off.
A neutral lead disconnection from a transformer substation solidly earthed neutral at an inlet service feeder switchboard can occur in those cases:
- its burning-out at an abnormal phase overload;
- a poor contact in a lead connection place;
- its breakage in a result of an accident damage (wind, a fallen tree);
- a neutral lead theft;
- and old electric wiring;
- attending personnel error or evil intent, and so forth.
- Performs in minimum under voltage and maximum overvoltage
- Provide protection from possible electrical damages
- Phase loss detection
"We are looking for inquiries from South India region including Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu and cities like Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad."